Details Of LGSETA (Local Government SETA) Job Vacancies 2021
LGSETA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. LGSETA believes that Human Resources are the key to the success and growth of the organisation. The key focus of the HR philosophy at LGSETA is to align HR with the core business of the organisation. LGSETA HR policies are aimed to balance the individual goals with the organisational goals.
LGSETA HR Philosophy is entrenched in encouraging employee empowerment, growth and development of individuals by realising their potential, encouraging innovative ideas and fair distribution of rewards.
The primary objective of the HR in LGSETA is to provide the organisation with well-trained and well-motivated employees who will employ their skills and abilities effectively to help LGSETA achieve its goals and promote a sense of belonging and harness retention of employees.
Broad objectives of Human Resources Development (HRD) at LGSETA :
- To source right talent at the right time at the right cost, contributing to the achievement of key strategies and objectives of LGSETA.
- To build a high performance culture in the organisation that affords opportunity to every member of LGSETA to realise his or her full potential.
- To build LGSETA reputation as one of the Best place to work by maintaining quality of work life (QWL).
- To benchmark LGSETA HR Best practices with the external organisations, generating interest in the company and building LGSETA’s reputation as an employer of choice.
- To build an appropriate organisational climate and culture for the growth and development of the employees and encourage organisational citizenship among the employees.
- To inspire and nurture talent by ensuring that employees have the opportunity to grow within the organisation and progress in their careers.
- To formulate an employee reward and recognition policy that is fair, transparent and justifiable.
- To build an ethical climate in the organisation characterised by transparency in organisational processes, control of malpractices and encouraging socially responsible behaviour.
- To manage change to the mutual advantage of employees, the organisation and beneficiaries.
- e-HR for achieving employee delight through information technology.
- To build teamwork and mutual support by encouraging cooperation and collaboration among the employees.
LGSETA (Local Government SETA) Job Vacancies 2021
A job vacancy is a post, either newly created, unoccupied or about to become vacant, which the employer: actively seeks to fill with a suitable candidate from outside the enterprise (including any further necessary steps); immediately or in the near future. Search for available LGSETA (Local Government SETA) job vacancies 2021
LGSETA (Local Government SETA) Internships 2021 – 2021
What is Internship and how does it work?
An internship is an official program offered by an employer to potential employees. Internships are most popular with undergraduates or graduate students who work between one to four months and have a goal to gain practical work or research related experience. Internship opportunities are available all year round in south Africa. LGSETA (Local Government SETA) available internships for 2021/2021 will be published on their website or other print and electronic media. Search for LGSETA (Local Government SETA) internships 2021 – 2021
LGSETA (Local Government SETA) Learnerships 2021 – 2021
What is Learnership and how does it work?
A learnership is a work based learning programme that leads to an NQF registered qualification. Learnerships are directly related to an occupation or field of work, for example, electrical engineering, hairdressing or project management.
What are the benefits for learners?
You may have better employment opportunities after completing a learnership;
You have a fixed-term employment contract for the duration of the learnership;
Learnerships improve on the job performance so you are able to do things relevant to the job;
You obtain a nationally-recognised qualification that is relevant to the sector; and
You earn a learner allowance for the duration of the learnership.
LGSETA (Local Government SETA) Learnerships for 2021 – 2021 if available will be published on their vacancy / career page. Search for available LGSETA (Local Government SETA) learnerships 2021 / 2021
LGSETA (Local Government SETA) Bursaries / Scholarships 2021 – 2021
What is a bursary and how does it work?
A bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. Also Bursaries may be awarded in addition to scholarships where financial need is demonstrated and the prospective student would otherwise be unable to enter the school. Bursaries in south Africa are awarded throughout the year to support student for the next academic year. LGSETA (Local Government SETA) bursary for 2021 – 2021 if available will be published on the vacancy / career page. Search for available LGSETA (Local Government SETA) bursaries 2021 / 2021
LGSETA (Local Government SETA) Apprenticeships 2021 – 2021
What is Apprenticeship and how does it work?
Apprenticeship is a combination of on-the-job training (OJT) and related classroom instruction under the supervision of a journey-level craft person or trade professional in which workers learn the practical and theoretical aspects of a highly skilled occupation. Apprenticeship opportunities are available throughout the year. LGSETA (Local Government SETA) Apprenticeships for 2021 – 2021 if available will be published on their vacancy / career page. Search for available LGSETA (Local Government SETA) apprenticeship 2021 / 2021
LGSETA (Local Government SETA) Graduate Programme 2021 – 2021
Most large companies employing graduates have graduate training programmes in place. These companies tend to invest thousands in recruiting graduates who have demonstrated impressive academic ability but who have little or no experience in the world of work. A graduate training programme is a way of bridging the gap. Graduate training programmes ease candidates into the world of work and give them the skills necessary to become part of the larger team. They tend to last either one or two years. Some will offer students the opportunity to experience several different areas of business before choosing a final career path within the company. LGSETA (Local Government SETA) graduate programme for 2021 – 2021 if available will be published on their vacancy / career page. Search for available LGSETA (Local Government SETA) graduate programmes 2021 / 2021